Friday, November 2, 2012

New Application for iPhone

Check out live documented proof video:
...where I made $ 63,896.21 USD last month and...

Let me ask you this…
Have you ever dreamed of creating your own great game or application for iPhone or iPad with no programming skills in just 4 weeks and hit pay dirt with it in the App Store?
But first let me put the money where my mouth is. Let me login to my apple developer account in real time and show the latest sales.
 
$ 63,896.21 USD last month?
Looks impressive? I bet it does!
But now, let me tell you the ugly truth.
It looks like I am raking in money now, but the truth is that it was not always like that! Just 6 months ago I was completely struggling. I had no programming skills, no team and no money. The only thing I had was a great desire to create the game of my dreams.......more....... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment